The Tempest 2 D-DRY® Pants keep you warm and dry when the weather is cold and wet.
CE level 1 armour protects your knees and a hip pocket is ready to take optional hip armour (sold separately).
The second generation of the Tempest D-Dry pants now uses Cordura and D-Stone fabric for abrasion resistance.
A removable thermal layer holds in heat and can be removed if the weather permits.
Air vents on thighs direct air to the D-Dry membrane so that the pants are better suited for cooler rides.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pocket for optional hip protectors (sold separately)
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Air vents on thighs
- Removable thermal layer
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Calf zippers
- Waist adjustment
- 2 outer pockets
- Compatible with Dainese Suspenders Kit (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant