The Tempest D-Dry® touring jacket is made from resistant Duratex fabric and is ideal for varied weather conditions thanks to its waterproof, breathable D-Dry® membrane and water repellent outer layer. Temperature control is taken care of by a completely removable inner lining and by air vents on the chest and at the back.
The fact that the Tempest D-Dry® has a wide range of adjustments lets it adapt perfectly to the rider's body and better follow movements.
To round off the technical characteristics, the jacket has reflective inserts and it has been designed to accommodate G1 and G2 back protectors (sold separately) and "Double Chest" chest protectors (also sold separately).
- Anti-floating sleeve adjustment
- Drawstring adjustable jacket bottom
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck adjustments
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists adjustment
- 1 pocket on thermal inner
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for double chest protector
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Waterproof pocket on strip
- Duratex fabric
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Air vents on chest and back
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Front Idra flap fastener
- Removable thermal liner