- The Powercore 2 is the measure which others aim for. With its lightweight extruded aluminum oval canister mated to a perforated core, this silencer is above the competition. The Powercore 2 silencer provides a strong performance edge for any 2-stroke machine and the performance flow end cap and front stinger are stainless steel for unbeatable durability and an unmatched look.
- Taking the proven success of the Powercore 2, FMF created the Powercore 2 Shorty, with a shorter inner core length and aluminum canister. This design results in a finely tuned bolt on performance silencer that maximizes bottom and mid rpm power. An excellent choice for tight tracks and supercross track applications.
- The Titanium 2 is our premiere racing silencer. Designed from our commitment to factory level racing and once used by both Yamaha of Troy and Factory KTM, the Titanium 2 is built with a titanium performance flow end cap and titanium stinger to maximize overall weight savings. Combined with an anodized Shorty canister, the Titanium 2 delivers the power characteristics demanded by top riders. Completely rebuildable, the Titanium 2 silencer is the lightest silencer FMF has ever made.
FMF- Powercore 2.1 Silencer
All new from the ground up, the FMF Powercore 2.1 silencer is built to provide excellent power for today's tracks. A smooth power curve throughout the RPM range keeps your 2-stroke motocross bike in the meat of the power! A large diameter canister is designed for more tenability and longer lasting packing life, so you can go longer in-between silencer service. Designed to compliment the performance of FMF Racing's 2-stroke pipes, the Powercore 2.1 Silencer is race ready out of the box! Choose the version that's right for your bike, the Aluminum version or the trick Titanium version.
- Built for today's tracks and to provide excellent power
- Smooth power curve throughout the RPM range
- Large Diameter canister for more tenability and longer lasting packing life
- Delivers a crisp, notable factory sound
- Aprox. 1.5 lighter than stock
- Optimally designed to compliment the performance of FMF pipes, works and fits FMF or stock
- Comes in Aluminum or Titanium versions