Barricade™ Fuel Line Hose
Low-permeation, premium hose for use on carbureted engines, PCV and EEC systems, and for fuel return hose on fuel injection systems. Not for use on the pressure-side of fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, E-85, Methanol, Ethanol, and gasohol fuels. Patented 5-layer Greenshield™ barrier technology keeps fuel out of the environment while delivering peak fuel efficiency.
• Meets SAE J30R14T1, EPA 40 CFR 1051.110 , and CARB small engine off-road requirements for low permeation
• Textile spiral layer (2 spiral)
• Thermoplastic barrier layer
• Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant cover
• Recommended for carbureted engines in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines
NOTE: Do not submerse in gasoline.
WARNING: Do not use on pressure lines on fuel injection systems or cooling system applications. Use MPI (4219D) or Barricade Fuel Injection (4219BF) hose for Multi-Port Injection systems.
Temperature: -40 F to 257 F (-40 C to 125 C)