The TCX Comp Evo Michelin® features:
- UPPER: high wear resistant micro fibre and PU frame
- LINING: breathable fabric with double compound PU soft padding around the ankle area
- REINFORCEMENTS: Double Flex Control System; PU adjustable shin plate; polyurethane toe guard, internal HIGH GRIP ZONE heat guard, rear polyurethane heel reinforcement
- BUCKLES: 4 aluminum adjustable buckles, ergonomic design
- SOLE: new designed, high wear resistant MICHELIN HYBRID MX sole
- COLOUR: BLACK – WHITE – BLACK/YELLOW FLUO - RED/WHITE
- SIZE RANGE: EU 38-49 ; US 5-14
- CE CERTIFICATION
D.F.C. - DOUBLE FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM: The new Double Flex Control System features a PU joint in the ankle area studied to improve front and rear flexibility of the leg. The system is attached to the boot with two lateral hidden screws at malleolus level. This special construction allows a front flexibility of up to 18 degrees and, thanks to two lugs that slide inside dedicated pockets, it allows a rear flexibility of up to 15 degrees, thus avoiding back overextension of the ankle joint and protecting the riders’ foot from injuries.
FASTENING BAND: The Double Flex Control structure integrates a fastening band that works in synergy with the system, following the mechanical flex of the ankle joint and allowing a precise ankle hold with consequent increase in riding performance levels.
?BOOT LEG STRUCTURE: The bootleg features an external polyurethane exterior and a soft internal upper designed to envelop the leg completely and offer excellent comfort levels.
Internal upper construction:
- Soft micro fibre upper allows enhanced calf envelopment;
- Double Velcro® fastening;
- Elastic upper collar to avoid gravel, dust and mud entry;
RUBBER HEAT GUARD: The PU boot leg is equipped with a glued rubber heat – guard that offer a superior grip on the bike frame.
CALF ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM: The shin plate is made of polyurethane and presents an adjustable system to fit different calf dimensions perfectly and to accommodate knee guards/braces. The shin plate adjustment is based on screws that shift inside hidden holes, each offering two different positions to choose from according to the range of movement you wish to achieve.
QUICK RELEASE/LOCKING ALUMINIUM BUCKLES: Buckles featuring an ergonomic design for easier opening, even with gloves on; special structure that allows micro adjustment and optimum aligning of each individual buckle, totally interchangeable.
Fastening buckle composition:
- Toothed micro-adjustable band equipped with aluminium puller;
- Buckle receiver made of aluminium and Nylon 66 to facilitate the puller sliding and offer easier buckle fastening even with dust and mud